• 1 stepper motor channel
• Connect up to 4 boards to PC printer port by using the universal interface board
• compatible to common CNC software (Win-PCNC, Mach3, Step4, CNC-profi, EMC etc.)
• Easy adjustable motor current 1.0-4.5A (RMS) respectively 1.4-6.4A (peak) each phase
• 20-50 Volt DC motor power supply
• Only one supply voltage required, optional I/O supply voltage to keep variables on emergency stop
• Encoder imput A/B/I (line driver, TTL/CMOS or open collector), 5V supply output
• Closed loop operation (requires motor with encoder)
• Position control, speed control and torque control (torque control requires encoder)
• 8 inputs, 3 outputs, 1 analoge input (+/-10V)
• I/Os compatible to voltages from 3VDC to 28VDC
• Inputs and outputs are galvanicaly isolated with optocouplers
• Stepwidth down to 1/128 microstep, adjustable mapping between clock input and stepwidth (STEPLESS technology)
• Automatic current reduction (can be disabled)
• Up to 4 programmable drive speeds selectable via I/O for applications requiring fixed speed drive, or setvalue on analog input.
• Configuration with PC via USB (with adaptor UDP30, galvanically isolated)
• Short circuit protected
• Removable terminal block connectors
• For DIN-Rail mounting
• Size: 122*23*100m
Other models and power ratings are available on request.
This Product was added to our catalogue on 13/11/2021.